Site Technical Manager
£Competitive + bonus + benefits
A leading food manufacturer based in North Wales is seeking to recruit a Site Technical Manager to join their team to lead the business ensuring food safety, compliance and product legality
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving and supporting an effective quality / food safety culture within all areas.
- To ensure an effective HACCP plan is maintained for all site operations.
- Maintaining an effective Quality Management System across all aspects of site operation.
- Developing and maintaining an effective internal quality auditing programme.
- Driving continuous improvement in the standards of hygiene and housekeeping
- Ensuring compliance with any required customer codes of practice and certification standards (e.g. BRC).
- Leading customer and regulatory audits of the site
- Conduct risk assessments, hazard registers and elimination of hazards in the workplace.
- Degree or equivalent in Food Technology / Food Science or equivalent
- Leadership experience in a similar role
- Experience in a food production environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisation, planning and problem solving skills
For further information on this role or for a confidential conversation, please call Lesa at CPA Recruitment on 0208 203 1000 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org