NPD Project Manager
Job role: NPD Project Manager
Location: North West
Sector/Industry: Food Manufacturing
Are you an experienced Project Manager able to manage multiple commercial and operational projects? Are you looking to join a well-established business with opportunities to progress? If so, please read on!
An FMCG business with a strong heritage and a diverse range of products, able to offer a great deal of opportunity for both professional and personal development.
As part of a newly created team, the main purpose of the role is the planning, implementation and delivery of multiple projects to timelines and costs. The Project Manager will work as part of a wider team to provide critical project information to stakeholders and create resource plans and people requirements to ensure timescales are managed effectively. The role encompasses the following responsibilities:
- Creation of project plans and critical paths and allocation of project teams
- Manage projects from feasibility stage, delivery and post launch review
- Build and maintain relationships with business representatives and stakeholders at head office and sites
- Management of allocated projects including NPD, EPD, raw material or supplier change, process change and relevant CAPEX projects
- Tracking and reporting of project deliverables
- Identification and escalation of risk and issues through defined PMO and governance processes
- Management of KPI’s of project delivery to ensure targets are met
- You will be an experienced Project Manager with a thorough understanding of portfolio and project management practices and frameworks
- Proven track record in managing delivery of multiple types of projects
- Prince II qualification
- Strong experience in project planning tools and critical path management at project/portfolio level
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Apply for NPD Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly