Hong Kong. Singapore. Sydney. Toronto...
Travel the world whilst ensuring your FMCG career goes places.
Love international travel? Then why not make a career of it – utilising all of your UK retail experience whilst seeing the world.
Ramsden International are seeking to recruit a Sales Director to sell UK FMCG brands internationally, ensuring the best of British is available in every corner of the globe.
Our business started in the 1990's and is currently growing at an impressive rate, with ambitious plans in place for further global expansion. Ramsden already have a truly international footprint and have individuals based in Singapore, Dubai, Athens, Sydney, Toronto and Hong Kong.
We’re a progressive and ambitious organisation, embarking on an exciting phase of development as we continue to take advantage of the lucrative opportunities that exist within vibrant and growing international markets.
As a vital part of this international growth strategy, we’re currently looking for a visionary Sales Director to lead our commercial growth. Someone who will be excited by the prospect of working with a global customer base and really enjoy the extensive opportunities for both European and international travel which come with it.
- Is looking for an opportunity with significant international travel and exposure to global markets.
- Has a background in FMCG sales and operates at a senior level.
- Demonstrates broad commercial experience with a focus on Sales / Category Management / Shopper Marketing.
- Is creative and full of ideas on how to grow our international presence, with the energy and resourcefulness to make this happen.
- Is a people person who can get the best from a diverse team that are based throughout the world.
- Will be a valuable addition to our strategic executive team.
- Will play a fundamental role in enhancing the company’s commercial operations whilst contributing to the entrepreneurial culture and family-values of the business.
- Wants to work with a very broad customer and product portfolio.
- Is based in the UK.
If you’ve got the experience we’re looking for and a real desire to work globally then we’d love to hear from you. This position isn’t just a major career opportunity, it’s a ticket to the world.