Are you an experienced Process Manager looking for a new challenge? How do you fancy joining a well-established and innovative business?
We are on the hunt for an experienced and enthusiastic Process Development Manager to join this business to take control of the management and coordination of all process development activities on site. You will be responsible for managing the successful launch of all new and reformulated products, ensuring the safety, quality and legality of the products at all stages of the manufacturing process.
- Manage all parts of the NPD process on site following handover from the NPD team up to the point of launch including any reformulation of existing products.
- Communicate effectively with the customer on all Process Development activities in line with the agreed critical path.
- Collaborative working with other site functions (predominantly QA, Purchasing, NPD and Operations) to ensure product launches and projects are delivered accurately and on time.
- Management of projects related to a change in existing processes, equipment or raw materials.
- Management of the Process Development team to include team to include task and project allocation, team training, performance and development, resources management.
What we need from you:
- Degree in food related subject or equivalent role related experience
- HACCP L3
- Experience of chilled/short shelf life manufacturing processes
- Experience of major retailers including M&S and Tesco
- Experience with customer web portals e.g. TTL
- Retailer critical path management
- Ability to incorporate numerical calculations into decision making
If this is of interest, contact Harriet on 07415 411 292 or email email@example.com for more information.