Quality Assurance Coordinator
My client is a global leader for the food manufacturing sector, they are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Coordinator for one of the newest divisions.
We are looking for someone who will actively participate in the production of safe, high quality fish feed. You are a passionate individual with a high degree of attention to detail, focus on continuous improvement and can deliver consistent results in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment.
- Ensure that the feed plant’s quality and food safety testing regimes are followed.
- Manage test results in the company Laboratory Information System (LIMS).
- Provide support in the handling of nonconforming product and customer complaint.
- Generate reports on quality data for senior management.
- Undertake internal audits, reporting and following up any non-conformities.
- Manage the site laboratories.
- Higher degree level education, ideally within a science-based area.
- Experience in feed or food manufacturing or a related business is preferred.
- Laboratory experience would be desirable.
- Team worker with developed influencing skills.
- A systematic worker, with strong attention to detail and fact-based decision making.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-starting, with an ability to work at all levels within a company and within a given timeline
- Experienced IT user: Microsoft Office, bespoke IT systems (training will be provided).
- Fluent English speaker.
- Driving licence.
What’s on offer?
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension.
- Occupational Health Support.
- Training/Development and potential progression opportunities.
- Initial support with accommodation may be offered.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional. If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your most recent CV to Simon Norris.
Apply for Quality Assurance Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly