International Supply Chain Manager
Our client have been creating Britain’s best loved brands for many years and are now looking to add an International Supply Chain Manager into their team. A manufacturer and distributor of own label and branded foods for over a 100 years’ you will be joining one of the country’s best loved businesses.
The successful applicant will play a pivotal role in all Sales Order Delivery for their International customers. It is a multifunctional position leading the Customer Service and Logistics Divisions, with responsibility being on delivering a high level of service both internally and externally. A creative mindset is highly beneficial as you will need to find solutions and support various departments in ensuring all orders are completed.
- Liaise with internal Operations Team and Business Account Managers to implement strategies to deliver efficiency to all International Customers
- Create and develop strong working relationships both internal and external customers
- Analyse existing customer service performance levels and make improvements where required
- Work with both internal stakeholders and customers to create improvement plans for Supply Chain scorecards
- Review all export documentation ensuring it is correct for all markets and orders
- Achieve OTIF targets are met by continuous communication with all departments including planning, logistics etc
- Escalate and resolve any issues, carrying out route cause analysis and provide future resolutions
- Create a continuous improvement culture throughout the Supply Chain division
- Work with budgets including management of the Logistics Budget, optimising cost efficiency without causing any issues to service delivery
- Managing both 3PL and 4PL for International Logistics providers, including tender processes
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Experience in leading, developing and motivating teams
- Focus on continuous improvements
- Strong numerical skills
- Exceptional computer system knowledge, including Office and Excel, along with sales order processing systems
- The ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail
- Great organiser who can prioritise a heavy workload
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ref Code: FMW38741
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.