This leading food manufacturer are in need of a Hygiene Manager to drive initiatives across their site based in the Shropshire area. You will be heavily involved in supporting the business as they strive to improve processes, making them more efficient & ensuring they are in line with food safety procedures.
You have the opportunity to join a leading UK food manufacturer and make a significant difference by maintaining an exceptional standard of hygiene at their Shropshire based site. As the Hygiene Manager you will be driving initiatives across the site and working with the senior management team to promote excellence.
As the Hygiene Manager you will be developing and leading hygiene initiatives, providing the wider business with efficient and effective support. You will be working cross-functionally amongst the operation, interacting with the production teams and ensuring you drive initiatives that are in line with the site plan and key business performance indicators.
The main focus of this role will be:
- Responsible for leading the implementation of the company Sanitation Programme throughout the Manufacturing Plant.
- To manage the Technical liaison between Plant, Headquarters, Chemical Supplier and any Third Party Sanitation Provider.
- Compliance to the company Quality Management System & Sanitation Programme.
- Provides Leadership and training for Production personnel to complete production line and facility sanitation as required by Master Sanitation Schedule, Daily Sanitation Schedule, Sanitation Operator Work Instructions, Production Schedules and Maintenance Schedules.
- Ensures efficient use of labour, chemicals, tools and equipment to ensure cleaning meets the requirements of the company Sanitation Programme.
- Ensures compliance to Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Safety Programmes. In addition, provides a safe working environment and safe employees.
- Ensures Continuous Improvement for Sanitation Programme at factory level.
A hygiene or food safety specialist with experience in food manufacturing or, an aspirational, passionate professional looking to start a career in food hygiene with experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
The successful applicant will have;
Circa £36,000 + Bonus