Process Operations Technologist - 6 month FTC - Food
Urgent requirement for an experienced Process Technologist with experience of working with meat forming equipment; Handtmann/Venmag/Formax or Koppens
My client is focused on creating a world leading business, they are investing £150million in additional capacity over the next five years.
They currently have an opportunity to join their Process team based at their site in North Yorkshire. The role will provide technical expertise in optimising plant performance through resolution of problems and identification of opportunity for improvements.
You will support the implementation and commissioning of approved process improvement proposals to maximise production efficiency during and after transition.
Advise NPD in the assessment of the suitability of new equipment or processes.
Specify the process conditions required to manufacture intermediates to standard agreed with NPD, Quality, SHE and Production via MMS and temporary instructions.
THIS IS NOT A RECIPE / PRODUCT PROCESS ROLE
This role is about defining standards the business operates the process to e.g. machine setting, line speeds etc.
You must have:
- Meat or Vegetarian food manufacturing experience
- Experience of working with spiral steamers/ovens, chillers and freezers.
- Meat forming equipment such as Handtmann/Vemag/Formax or Koppens.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to draw conclusions and actions from complicated and incomplete data
- Adaptable and flexible
- Technical leadership - achieving the plan, monitoring and controlling work and carrying it out effectively.
TO APPLY YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE ON THE ABOVE
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Apply for Process Operations Technologist - 6 month FTC - Food
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly