Production Shift Manager
Production Shift Manager
My client is a food processing group with many recognisable brands in its portfolio.
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact?
Do you enjoy coaching your shift production team, rather than just telling them what to do?
If so, this company delivers.
Role: Shift Manager
Location: M3 Corridor (South England)
Salary: £competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits & relocation
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high. You will also have the twin benefits of working within the banner of a large organisation whilst still working within a business unit where you can make a real difference
We are looking for Manufacturing professionals to join our factory as Shift Manager, responsible for coaching their team to deliver high performance.
About the role:
- We are looking to welcome Manufacturing and Operations professionals with strong people focus to continue the performance and culture change journey we have started.
- Growing and engaging our teams whilst driving operational performance are important to us and we would need your passion and commitment in these areas. Having the ability to communicate clearly, building strong, autonomous teams and show genuine care for our people are the key attributes to be successful in this role.
- We are very proud of our brand and its heritage and are looking for someone who has the skills to instil this pride in the people they lead.
- You will need to be able to build team engagement and trust whilst coaching individuals to have the skills and confidence to grow and become more autonomous.
- We’d like to learn from you so come and share your skills and knowledge of the manufacturing and engineering environment with us.
- Your experience of using or implementing continuous improvement and lean techniques will also be of value to us.
- This is an ideal second Manufacturing/Operations leadership role for an individual who has developed the right technical and leadership skills and is now looking to deploy them in an environment where they can make a real difference and show what they are capable of achieving.
If you think this role sounds of interest, we’d love to hear from you
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/5380 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465338.