Supply Chain Analyst
The Supply Chain Analyst role based in Kingston Upon Thames is to join a global FMCG business on a temporary basis for 6 months to help their supply chain throughout the upcoming busy period.
My client is a global FMCG business based in Kingston Upon Thames who are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team for 6 months.
The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure that all data is correct within SAP
- Ensure that stock levels are maintained
- Ensure that stock arrives on time to various internal/external warehouses
- Support the food planning manager on analytical tasks
The successful candidate for this role will have the following skill set:
- Worked with SAP previously
- Supply chain experience
- FMCG background
The candidate has the chance to work with a world leading brand on a temporary opportunity taking home a healthy salary.