This well-known Meat processing facility is looking for a new Factory Manager to oversee Production of the busy and fast paced site. The company works with all the major retailers and are looking for someone with experience within Senior Food manufacturing.
Job Title: Factory Manager
Location: Norfolk, Suffolk, Thetford, Norwich, Attleborough, Bury St Edmunds, Kings Lynn
- Do you have a proven track record as a Manufacturing Manager or Factory Manager in a Food manufacturing environment? Experience of meats in particular would be beneficial
- Can you demonstrate strong leadership skills and a track record in developing your staff?
- Have you developed initiatives to drive performance?
- Are you experienced in a fast moving high pressure environment?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
- Reporting to the Operations Director, this role sits on the site’s senior management team and is responsible for the factory and production side of the business
- Directly managing an Assistant Factory Manager and a team of Shift Managers, you will be responsible for driving performance against KPI’s such as waste, machine efficiencies and health & safety
- Utilising your coaching style of management, you will mentor the team of Shift Managers to improve their performance and capabilities as managers
- My client is a major meat manufacturing business in the Norfolk/Suffolk area, dealing with a vast range of the retailers and food service
- Following a recent management restructure, there is now a vacancy for a Factory Manager at the company’s manufacturing facility.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AT/5904 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.