We’re working with a cooked meat manufacturer with a host of a great clients including Foodservice, Wholesale, Manufacturing and Airline/Travel search for their next Quality Assurance Technician.
Their state of the art production facility is BRC AA accredited.
We’re looking for someone that has experience in HACCP and GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures) and its audits.
You’d also be covering a host of other tasks:
- Maintaining the Quality Manual and Procedures Manual as well as the Technical File
- Conducting glass and hard plastic audits and taking corrective action where needed
- Acting as the point of contact for the H & S Consultant following the weekly audits
- Specification testing and recording
- Collect samples for NPD from trails and first productions
- GMP Audits
- Daily product label checks
With the company growing and currently in the process of expanding, now is the perfect time to become part of the team.
Sound like this may be for you? Then click apply today and we'll be in contact ASAP