The QAM will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of relevant systems within the factory that aim to ensure product safety, legality and quality.
Key role responsibilities will include:
- Process control & line integrity systems.
- Factory-based internal auditing.
- Foreign body risk reduction.
- Complaint investigations.
- Pest Control Provider primary contact
- Quality monitoring.
- Hygiene monitoring.
- Ensure effective communications at all appropriate levels.
- Contribute to relevant meetings relating to role responsibilities.
- Undertake any additional responsibilities as required.
Specific tasks will include:
- Ensures that all process control and line integrity systems are implemented and maintained.
- Conducts factory-based internal audits against the pre-determined schedule (including GMP, CCP, Hygiene, etc.).
- Actively identifies foreign body contamination risks and strives to reduce and/or eliminate.
- Investigates all customer and consumer complaints, ensuring that effective reports are generated that can be used as a basis for response.
- Provides the primary point of contact for the Pest Control Provider.
- Conducts continuous reviews of product and process in order to maintain product quality.
- Conducts continuous reviews of process hygiene in order to maintain product quality.
- Provides effective input as a HACCP team member for the site.
- Provides effective input as a TACCP team member for the site.
- Takes ownership of relevant KPI reports and scorecard completion.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Good IT and administrative skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Clear and calm communication skills – both phone and written.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Level 3 food safety qualification.
- Level 3 HACCP qualification.
For more information, get in touch with Harriet on 07415 411 292 or email email@example.com