Commercial Manager (M&S) - Spalding
Up to 10% Bonus
25 days holiday
Highly competitive rewards package including Group Pension
Excellent career progression prospects across the Bakkavor group
We are the leading provider of fresh prepared food in the UK, with an international presence in the US and China. Our 19,000 employees operate from 39 locations, developing and producing innovative food for a wide variety of occasions and budgets. In the UK, we work with leading grocery retailers, focusing on their own label brands.
A fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join the Commercial team based at our site in Spalding has arisen.
Your main accountabilities will include providing reports, analysing and interpreting data, managing the internal interaction with M&S and being the co-ordinating point of contact for the account.
Reporting into the M&S Commercial Controller you will be a key point of contact with M&S across commercial, development and marketing. Whilst this role is based in Spalding you will be the liaison across all the M&S dedicates sites and therefore need to comfortable with occasional travel.
- Develops internal working relationships across the functions to ensure commercial delivery
- Co-ordinates and ensures all relevant input / output information is collated, processed and reviewed with the relevant teams
- Collates input information and key measures needed to complete financial proposals, planning & forecasting
- Supports the principles of Category management by providing and evaluating key measures and insights. Ensures all commercial activity is robustly managed & communicated through the business
- Responsible for the consolidation and issuing of all Commercial reporting linked to Categories or projects to ensure seamless information flow across the business. Fulfils weekly task plan for the sectors
- Supports the plan through provision of the right and timely insight, data, information processing etc to ensure Category or project delivery
You will be great at developing cross functional relationships, open to change and strive for continuous improvement.