Account Manager - Drinks Ingredients
Account Manager - Beverages
Eden Scott's client is a global producer, marketer and provider of natural ingredients, and ingredient solutions for the food and beverage industry. A privately owned and highly reputable business can proudly say their high-quality food & drink ingredients are enjoyed all over the world. The business is growing in the UK and due to an internal move, there is a fantastic opportunity for ingredients sales person to join their Beverage sales team.
- Grow our market share in Beverages and execute global sales strategy
- Realize account development within customer base
- Identify new business opportunities by leveraging the full potential of our product & services portfolio
- Develop tailored marketing concepts and actively contribute to an excellence customer experience
- Plan assortment of products, prices and conditions
- Coordinate customer and innovation projects and track smart process execution in cooperation with other departments
- Active customer service and relationship management
- Analyse competitor activities and define appropriate approach
- 5 years of professional experience in B2B or B2C sales within the Food & Bev industry, preferably in Beverages ingredients
- Successfully completed degree in business administration or food technology or equivalent
- Dynamic business attitude and high level of customer Focus
- Excellent sense for priorities
- Teamwork abilities, organized, target oriented, good relationship abilities
- Fluent English skills, additional languages beneficial
- The motivating working atmosphere of a high-tech, innovative company
- The opportunity to realize your full potential and your ideas
- The freedom to strike out in new directions
We are looking for talented individuals who are committed to our ultimate customer focus, who are ready to contribute with their vision and ideas to help drive major projects, and to deliver their best performance in a thriving environment.
Please send apply or send your CV to email@example.com
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.