Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Closing Date: Thursday 10 October 2019
Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its three manufacturing locations and five distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with a £250 million turnover.
We are currently recruiting for a Development Assistant to be based in our manufacturing site in Milton Keynes.
As a Development Assistant you will be responsible for creating new and repeat samples for internal and external presentations as required to the agreed timescales. You will also be responsible for managing all the ingredient orders to ensure we are able to meet customer deadline
- To follow the sample plan and recipes issues by the Development team to ensure samples are made, packaged and labelled as required
- Ensure ingredient delivery is as per the order sheet
- To ensure best practice when working in the kitchen
- Ensure all administration work is accurate and conducted in a timely manner
- Support new trials in the factory and advise any potential issues
- Participate in benchmarking and quality reviews
This role is a full-time, working 40 hours per week. The shift pattern is Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
The ideal candidate
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Full driving license and car
- Able to work both as an individual or as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Good level of computer literacy – Microsoft Excel/Word/internet and Outlook
- Able to present with confidence
In return for your time & hard work
- Salary, £19,000 per annum per annum
- 33 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free parking on site
- Free Lunch
Interested? Apply Now!
It takes a diverse team of committed individuals to achieve quality results. That’s why at Adelie we are proud of our diversity and welcome you for who you are and who you want to become. We are committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work.