I am now working with a large Manufacturing company based in Rotherham who now have the opportunity to recruit a professional, dedicated and highly motivated Engineering Manager. My client supply products world wide and are renowned for the customer service and quality of products delivered.
Based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire my client supply products world wide and are renowned for the customer service and quality of products delivered.
The brand they make separate the best of the best to create practical, meaningful products and services that make life easier empowering people to do better, safer, more significant work. At the facility my client currently employ circa 150 people with future growth plans now in place.
Reporting into the Plant Manager as the Engineering Manager this will be a challenging, yet very interesting and rewarding position. You will be based at the manufacturing plant with the responsibility of managing and leading a team of; Maintenance Fitters, Electrical Engineering, Tool makers and Facilities.
Other Duties Include:
- Development of new or improved manufacturing processes.
- Valuable member of the Management Team.
- Improve and maintain a safe and environmentally compliant manufacturing unit.
- Co-ordinate the design and manufacture of new and replacement tooling.
- Organisation and Co-ordination of Maintenance/Tool Room.
- Identifying and controlling outstand tooling services provided to the factory.
- Provide technical support to the factory including SPS and cost down activities.
- Make and develop tooling improve effectiveness of production operations.
- Assisting and developing team working with a TPM Environment.
- Identifying new methods and technologies to improve operational effectiveness.
- Maintain all required legislative standards.
To apply for this position of Engineering Manager you will have a strong background in a similar position with a proven track record of success. You will:
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous in production Maintenance within a Management Position
- Previous in effective Man Management
Salary for this position is around £40,000 to £52,000 depending on background.