Shift Quality Manager
Great opportunity for a QA Manager to join a highly successful business that provide innovative, bespoke solutions for their customers.
- 4 on 4 off - 12 hour days
- Competitive Salary
- Great company benefits
Acting as a key member of the Technical team, the Shift Quality Manager will be tasked with overseeing and ensuring the smooth running of the Technical Department. You will also provide the business with technical support throughout the operation. Other key responsibilities will include:
- To effectively manage the Quality department and work with management in the development of technical standards in manufacturing
- To manage, control, train, discipline and assess staff to meet the requirements of the job and the quality system
- Assisting the Technical Manager in the effective management and control of costs in line with budgeted requirements
- Identifying, planning and implementing continuous training and development programmes which enhance department and people skills in line with IIP principles
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You will need to have experience in the following areas:
- Strong background in a QA/Technical role within a food / drink manufacturing or packing environment
- Customer databases experience e.g. TTL, FIND
- Experience managing QA/Technical staff within Food & Drink industry.
- Experience working with BRC, ISO and HACCP systems.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate this further, apply TODAY!!!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."