Graduate Technical Assistant / QA Auditor
Graduate Technical Assistant / QA Auditor, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Graduate Technical Assistant / QA Auditor role on behalf of our leading Food manufacturer client based in the North Yorkshire area
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified graduate or an experienced QA Auditor / Technical Assistant to join a growing manufacturing business. The position will involve providing quality and technical support to the business on raw materials, packaging, supplier approval and monitoring through liaison with suppliers, manufacturing, purchasing, laboratory and nutrition departments.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree / HND level or equivalent in food science/technology or similar
- Ideally has relevant Technical / QA experience gainded within a food manufacturing environment
- A good understanding of food ingredients specifications maintenance and management or QA experience within food supply chain
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills to build good working relationships with suppliers and departments across the business.
- Be able to work in a team and individually.
Salary: circa £20,000 to £24,000 +benefits
To Apply Please press the "Apply" Button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: QA Auditor, Technical Assistant, QA Technician, Quality Controller, Quality Assurance Supervisor, QA Controller, Technical Supervisor, Technologist, Team Leader, Technical Administrator, Graduate, Quality Control, Compliance, FMCG, Food, Drink, Beverages, Production, Manufacturing,