Specifications Technologist - North Yorkshire
We are recruiting for a Specifications Technologist role based in the North Yorkshire area.
Working within the Technical Team the role is key to ensuring the quality and safety of all products and ensuring they adhere to customer specification.
- Being a champion of product specification whilst incorporating food safety and good practices.
- Maintain the specifications files with the most current, up to date specification.
- Provide the factory teams with the approved and current manufacturing specifications.
- Ensure major customers have their requirements met with respect to the finish product specifications.
- Be competent using Microsoft Office - additional support provided, where required.
- Assist in the company's technical function in relation to completion of both internal and customer specifications - either standard office documents or web-based specification systems.
- Be a good communicator with all site colleagues of all departments/levels.
- To work alongside NPD and Technical providing support at appropriate times and to be involved with factory trials etc
- Sound understanding of HACCP and Quality Systems
- Help maintain the database process and factory specifications which are updated regularly and issued out to the various departments or maintained in accessible folders in a timely manner
- Food Specifications Experience
- Understanding of FMCG industry
- Understanding of retailer products, HACCP procedures, quality standards / quality systems
- Experience of successfully managing tasks/projects to completion
Salary: £Competitive Salary + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to people looking for the following: NPD Assistant, Specifications Technologist, Specifications Writer, Technical Administrator, Quality Systems Administrator, Technical Assistant, NPD Technologist New Process Development New Product Development Quality Technical Manager, Process Technologist, Retailer Systems, Assistant QA Auditor Packaging Technologist Food Drinks Manufacturing Production FMCG York, Leeds, Hull, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Harrogate, Bradford, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire.