Engineering Project Manager
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a large, multi-site food manufacturing business who supply a range of products into the major UK retailers. Due to a large amount of investment they are looking to recruit an Engineering Project Manager for their site in London. This is a new role for the business and one which can develop.
The Engineering Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring all projects are delivered on time and within budget. You will also be responsible for coordinating the projects from CAPEX proposal to final reception. You will need to be a strong leader who has a hands-on managerial approach.
The business would be looking to pay circa £55,000 - £60,000 for the right candidate and dependant of your experience.
- Provide leadership across the site to ensure effective delivery of all project activities
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the execution of buildings, services and process projects.
- Managing contractors and supporting safe systems of work
- Creation and implementation of Identified projects.
- Must be experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Troubleshooting plant and processes around site to improve manufacturing efficiency
- You must have previous experience working within the FMCG sector (preferably food manufacturing)
- Strong Technical background
- Relevant engineering qualifications
- Must demonstrate financial acumen and strong business acumen
- You will be a strong and focused leader.
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV to email@example.com or call Ryan on 0131 370 9191.