Site Production Planner
First Achieve are happy to be working with a market leading group of manufacturing businesses who supply into both the Foodservice & Retail sectors. This role of Site Production Planner has arisen due to the growth of the business over the last 18 months and there is an impressive business plan in place for the next 3 years so there will be plenty of opportunity to further your career within this fantastic food production business.
As Site Production Planner you will be expected to effectively plan the production considering all possible bottle necks within the site and issue daily/weekly plans using KPI's and site planning systems to meet targeted customer service level ensuring optimum capacity is utilised while maintaining labour and minimum disposal and waste. Give direction and co-ordinate with logistics, Goods In/Out Supervisor, procurement to ensure production plans are aligned to out-loads (i.e. collection of goods and availability of goods at the right time, right place).
Ideally you will have:
- Solution based approach
- Excel Skills and general IT skills
- Self-starter, proactive and follows vision
- Experience in Planning function (MUST)
- Drive to meet Business Performance Goals
- Supply Chain Management experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organised and able to co-ordinate (MUST)
- Team player & flexible approach to work
- Challenge performance constructively with facts
- Think clearly under pressure (MUST)
- Forecast (Daily buckets) using historical data
- Demonstrate "Right First Time" attitude
- Able to influence and manage change
This role reports into the Supply Chain Manager and the successful candidate will be offered a slary of up to £36k dependant on experience & team fit along with a pension & holiday entitlement.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please send us a copy of your most recent and updated CV through this advert. If you require further information before submitting your CV then please call Giuseppe Leo at First Achieve Recruitment, we will be able to provide you some further details on the role itself, the name of the business we are recruiting with, exact location and job descrition.
We look forward to hearing from you, Thanks