Alexander Steele are working in partnership in connection with a fantastic, multi-site, food manufacturing business based in South Yorkshire.
The business manufactures and supplies a range of products for the food and agriculture sector. They can offer great career progression and training. They are currently looking to recruit a QA Technician.
The role will be working Monday to Friday from 8am – 5pm and will pay a very competitive salary depending on experience.
- Reporting into the Quality Manager.
- Carry out regular audits within the factory.
- Test raw materials to ensure compliance with agreed specifications.
- Investigate any non-conformances
- Ensure work is carried out in a safe manner in compliance with the company’s Health and Safety Policy
- Maintain quality records and record trends.
- Previous experience working within the food manufacturing sector.
- Ideally HACCP Level 3 certificate.
- Have a good understanding of factory processes, HACCP, quality systems and microbiology.
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or call Richard Steele on 0131 370 9191.
Apply for QA Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly