Alexander Steele are currently working with an excellent multi-site food manufacturing company that is looking to bring on a Lead Auditor / Supplier Auditor into their team-based Yorkshire.
As Lead Auditor you will be reporting into the Group Technical Manager while being responsible for the quality and standards of all suppliers into the multi-site business, this is a Monday to Friday role.
- Ensuring all supplier documents are maintained and filled correctly for approval.
- Carrying out audits of suppliers, ensuring they are done so the necessary company standard.
- Generating and issuing audit reports for all suppliers and carry out follow up/reviews.
- Carry out internal audits, assisting the Technical and Quality team with any issues throughout.
- Making sure all raw material specs are obtained and documents for each site.
- Experienced candidate that has worked in a similar role previously within the food manufacturing industry.
- Qualified in HACCP Level 3 and Lead Auditor/Supplier auditor is a must
- Experience auditing to BRC standards.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships both internally with various departments and external suppliers.
If you think you are right for this role or interested in hearing more about it, please get in touch with Calum at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191.
Apply for Lead Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly