Are you currently a food buyer but looking for a new challenge and to work with new products? My client, an exciting food manufacturer is looking for a new Buyer to join their team who has previous experience with international buying and food packaging buying.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- You will develop and maintain supplier relationships as well as monitor oversea supplier performance.
- You will be responsible for signing off prices for supplier payments
- The job will require you to execute the whole sourcing process was from bench marking, negotiation and finalising the contract.
- You will be apart of the cost saving projects team identifying ways to cost save where possible
- The role will also require you to travel within Europe so travel is something you must be happy with
The ideal candidate will have:
- A food or business degree
- Knowledge of buying with finished goods within the food industry
- A qualification in CIPS
- Previous experience of international buying
If this sounds like the role for your then please get in touch with Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com