- Actively contribute to the Greencore Excellence community to support the delivery of specific projects, contributing to and drawing from best practice standards to help drive coordinated group-wide performance improvement
- Through research, facilitation and data gathering activities create cost models (cost build, could-costs and should-costs) which identify and direct cost saving.
- Challenge and support buyers with insight, cost builds utilising best practice processes
- Provide support on supplier negotiation through insight and analysis, presenting logic for revised costings.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We are currently looking to hire a Business Improvement Partner, as part of our Greencore Excellence programme which encompasses manufacturing, purchasing and commercial functions.
Based at our offices near Chesterfield, Derbyshire, you will part of a newly formed team of 5 tasked with driving and developing continuous improvement across our supply chain, with a particular focus on cost effectiveness.
- Degree-educated with excellent numeracy skills
- Previous experience in a recognised world class lean manufacturing enterprise
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a business improvement/continuous improvement role
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
If you think you have what it takes to make a career out of your passion for food, apply now