My client has been has been supplying the food industry with a unique range of premium quality, authentic ingredients for 25 years. They are currently looking to recruit NPD Technologist.
Reporting to the NPD Manager you would be responsible for delivering NPD projects from concept to launch on time, and to forecasted costs.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- To take ownership of some of the company’s IPD (innovation product development), NPD (new product development) and EPD (existing product development) projects from initial brief to final launch, driving incremental sales and/or incremental profit, aligned to the company strategy
- To ensure that all product development adheres to the latest legislation and agreed company policies as well HACCP and allergen management
- To ensure that any new raw materials and/or new packaging items meet customer and company standards
- To prepare kitchen samples, do costings, upscale recipes, prepare related factory paperwork and to organise and attend factory trials
- To liaise with different departments to ensure timely launches
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has previous experience of a NPD role in the food industry and ideally with a food science background. Understanding of technical processes including preservation techniques, HACCP and allergen management also required.
Fantastic opportunity to join an exciting progressive company.
Indicative Salary Range: £22000 - 30000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.