My client has been has been supplying the food industry with a unique range of premium quality, authentic ingredients for 25 years. They are currently looking to recruit QA Auditor.
Reporting to the QA Manager, you will have responsibility towards the maintenance of the company’s current BRC AA+ issue 8 with everything that that involves: Ensuring staff adheres to company systems and procedures, and that all products are manufactured to the highest possible standards of hygiene, safety, authenticity and legality
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Internal auditing such as GMP, Hygiene inspections, Fabrication inspections and CCP audits
- Investigation of customer complaints and other internal non conformances
- Product testing such as organoleptics, pH, aw and Salt content
- Raw material inspection and testing
- Investigation of out of spec results
- Logging and managing Supplier Non conformances
- Following the company’s Quarantine system
- Internal calibration and verification of equipment such as pH, aw, Salt refractometer and weighing scales
- Environmental swabbing such as ATP swabs, Internal listeria swabs and lab swabs
- Sending product to the lab for micro analysis as per schedule
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has previous experience of a Quality role in the food industry and ideally with a food science background.
Graduates in related disciplines will also be considered.
Fantastic opportunity to join an exciting progressive company.
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 3.30 pm
Indicative Salary Range: £22000 - 25000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.