My client has been has been supplying the food industry with a unique range of premium quality, authentic ingredients for 25 years. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced QA Manager
Reporting to the Technical Director, responsible for the company’s Quality Assurance function ensuring implementation and maintenance of the company’s quality systems. To develop and coach the QA team to deliver consistent high performance. To train other departments on food Safety procedures.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Assisting the Technical Director in the implementation, management and maintenance of the Company’s Food Safety systems to maintain the site’s BRC i8 AA+ standards
- Hosting / assisting customer audits and support third party audits such customer audits and BRC
- Carrying out certain Supplier audits
- Member of the HACCP team
- Managing, training and developing a team of 6 QAs
- Managing and maintaining the company’s supplier complaint system
- Managing and troubleshooting day to day factory issues.
- Investigating and resolving Non-conformances in the company’s paperless conformance system using a root cause analysis approach as required
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has previous experience of a Quality Manager role in a BRC accredited food manufacturer and ideally with a food science background.
Experience with High care products, ideally pasteurised products, would be an advantage.
Fantastic opportunity to join an exciting progressive company.
£30k to £40 k PLUS 15% annual bonus based on KPIs (last year 95% of this was reached, this tends to be the norm).
Mon to Fri 7am to 3.30 pm
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Private health after 6 months employment
Private pension scheme
PI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.