Our client are a very successful food manufacturer based in the UK. An excellent vacancy has arisen for a Purchasing Manager in Cambridgeshire.
- Lead and developing a purchasing team across 2 sites
- Manage the supply and stock of dry goods
- Interpreting data to anticipate future demand
- Managing obsolete stock and wastage
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers and customers
- Purchasing experience at a senior level within food manufacturing
- Ideally multisite experience
- Strong IT skills – Excel and SAP
- Packaging and ingredients knowledge
- Brilliant people skills
What’s on offer?
- £45k plus benefits
- Monday – Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.