This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established manufacturing business based in Bolton as their Engineering Manager. The key areas of this role is for you to come in and improve team morale and performance and utilising your experience as an Engineering Manager. You will also be working on a wide range of interesting and exciting projects focussing on improvements, capex and much more to help develop company growth.Client Details
My client is an established and leading manufacturing business based in Bolton who are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to help grow the organisation and take control of projects. These will focus on capex, improvements, cost saving and much more. You will also be tasked with improving the team morale and performance of a sound team of engineers.Description
- Developing a vision and lead the transition to a world class engineering function that supports the goals of the site and overall business.
- Managing a team of engineering professionals and ensuring a solid development structure is in place to build upon this talent and ensure they are engaged and high performing.
- Developing the site Engineering Processes through efficient management of Materials, Planning, Continuous Improvement and ICT Systems
- Responsibility for site utilities and services
- Understanding and developing the requirements for Capital funding
- Managing maintenance material spend combined with a strategy to ensure that the site is getting the best value for the investment.
- Supporting the development of a single company wide engineering strategy
An experience engineering manager with a strong background within manufacturing
Open on electrical or mechanically biased
Vast amount of experience working on a range of engineering projects at any one time
Strong manager to build team morale and improve performance by driving best standardsJob Offer
£50,000 to £55,000 dependent on experience