Global Procurement Manager - Fresh
The Global Procurement Manager will be part of the Group Procurement Team, responsible for leading the Procurement management of their global category through the application of total cost management principles.
My client is a leading food service business who are well established across Europe and are continuing to grow their presence across the globe. They have a wealth of knowledge within their Procurement team and are looking for the right candidate to bring new ideas and insights and in return offer a great career path.
- Total Cost of Ownership analyses of buying across given categories
- Defining and delivering key objectives for the category in order to implement overall category plan, address all business requirements, generate benefits, deliver positive change and achieve savings targets
- Defining and negotiating contractual agreements with group suppliers
- Management of group supplier contracts
- Extensive internal liaison across complex stakeholder groups to Director level
- Line management, development and mentoring of the team
- Experience Delivering Procurement Strategy
- Complex Stakeholder Management skills
- Negotiation & Communication skills
- Procurement experience within the Food & Beverages sector
- Degree Education in Business
- Candidate must be fluent in English, secondary European language would be desirable
Competitive Salary & Package