Senior Purchasing Manager
Are you an experienced Purchasing Manager looking to take the next step in your career with an internationally recognised food business?
Do you have a proven track record in a Category Management role delivering savings within the food industry?
This is a global business who are well respected and make a premium quality products. The UK site is very successful and profitable and as you would expect this business has a great culture that is people focused.
Leading a team of 3, this Senior Purchasing Manager will deliver savings for the business and will be an integral part of the company's continued success. They will be actively identifying ways to reduce costs whilst maintaining the highest quality and availability.
As this is an important role and we expect to have a large number of applications, you must have;
- Experience working within the FOOD industry
- Proven track record of cost savings in a strategic purchasing role
- Strong communication skills and have the ability to build relationships with new/existing suppliers
- Admirable leadership attributes and experience successfully leading teams
- High attention to detail and the ability to work well in a high-pressured environment
The role is based in Buckinghamshire and is commutable from Aylesbury, High Wycombe, North London, St. Albans, Reading and Middlesex.
If you are interested, please call Toby Bigmore from D R Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060