Nights Production Manager
Leading a team of around 250 employees you will ensure the team are engaged and that our products are manufactured to the agreed production plan and standard. Other duties include:
- Effectively communicating with the operations team report progress against plan, highlighting any risks to the achievement of volumes and standards
- Monitoring and reviewing the team capability, ensuring all staff are clearly focused on their key objectives and are developed to maximise their potential.
Please note this role is working Sunday - Thursday 5pm until 2am
Do you want to work for a business where building a team which can deliver world class leadership & performance is underpinned by an engaged workforce?
If so... then look no further.
We've got an exciting opportunity for a Nights Production Manager to join our team.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here in Boston we employ around 400 colleagues and produce ready to eat salads, prepared vegetables and snacks for many of the major retailers.
- Proven track record of managing a team and delivering against targets
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels
- Demonstrable analytical skills – ability to pull actionable insight from data
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company