About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 12,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France and Holland.
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
Reporting to the site HR Business Partner, the training Coordinator will assume full management responsibility for the site Training Function, ensuring it delivers on overall site training compliance. The Training Coordinator will monitor and ensure the Group Training policies and procedures are being implemented and maintained effectively on the site. They will work closely with and advise production management with regards to skills requirement and training and be proactive in developing new training initiatives to meet the demands of a fast changing industry.
What you’ll need
- Experience in delivering training
- Experience in coaching and managing a training function
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Confident in using Microsoft Office
- Assertive and have excellent people skills
- Have exceptional communicating and influencing skills
- Be analytical and have the ability to develop and design creative solutions
- Level 3 Training Qualification
Perks of Moy Park
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts