Salary: Competitive Salary plus KPI Bonus
Location: Poole, Dorset
We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to assist in efficiently managing the smooth running of our Butcher Boning Hall to ensure production is completed in accordance with customer specifications, on time and to high quality standards.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary.
- KPI Bonus.
- Overtime at time and a half.
- Growing company with career progression opportunities within the DB Foods Group.
- Discounted Meat and Muscle Food products.
- Staff social and charity events.
- Management of the Butcher Boning Hall areas in line with KPI’s including food safety, quality, accurate daily stock takes and rotation and GMP standards.
- Supporting the Boning Hall Manager by supervising the Boning Hall team and assisting with production schedules and resource planning.
- Reporting line downtime
- Liaising with planning.
- Ensure Health & Safety of the area at all times.
- Ensure training records are updated for existing and new starters.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Line leading/Supervising experience in a manufacturing environment essential.
- Experience in Butchery or food manufacturing desirable.
- Level 2 food and hygiene desirable.
- Numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead and influence others.
- Ability to Delegate
- Good time management
- An understanding of excel
Hours: 45 hours, Monday – Friday, 6:00-15:30, flexibility required
DB Foods Ltd are one of the leading wholesalers in the UK supplying a comprehensive range of quality wholesale meat, poultry, game and deli products. We have a proven track record in supplying a diverse customer base including Restaurant Groups, Airlines, Cruise Ships, High Street & Catering Butchers, UK Multiples and Online Businesses.