About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 12,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France and Holland.
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
For allocated projects to focus on specific areas of Food Safety & Quality across our supply chain. This role will provide support to individual sites / complexes / Agri location and will take full responsibility for projects allocated.
To assist the Technical manager in ensuring that the overall “day to day” site technical requirements are met. Interacting with the technical and operations teams to drive standards and customer expectations forward.
What you’ll need
- Good level of education
- Experience in similar FMCG food industry, including auditing experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and organisational skills
- Working knowledge and experience of HACCP
- Team leadership qualities and personal development skills
- Initiative, self-motivated, well organised and assertive
- Logical approach, excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Report writing and procedural writing skills
- Able to demonstrate a good record of achievement
Perks of Moy Park
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts