First Achieve is working with a well - established, high risk Chilled Food Manufacturer in East Anglia that supplies the major retailers. Our client is looking for an ambitious and motivated Quality Manager to join the team and manage the food safety and quality of the factory. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to be the key contact for customers, suppliers and internal contacts.
My client is looking for someone who is: -
- Food science or related degree level qualification
- Previous management experience in a chilled high care food manufacturer
- Retailer experience
- HACCP Level 3 or above
- Knowledge of BRC and Retailer standards
- Excellent communicational skills with senior levels, suppliers and customers within the business.
- Computer literate with excellent attention to detail.
- Management, control and allocation of QA resources to best meet business requirements
- Assist the Head of Technical to develop strategies for the Technical Department and assist during customer visits and audits
- Encourage quality culture throughout the business by auditing, training and developing the QA team that meets the needs of the business.
- Manage non -conformances, traceability, quality taste panels and calibration through the team
- Ensure that compliance of QMS System within the factories running is adhered too by establishing clearly defined quality methods and agreeing standards.
- Be an active HACCP Team member and ensure the sites HACCP system for the management of food safety operates effectively.
- Liaise with NPD and Technical department, assist in the product launch process.
In return our client will offer a salary of up to £40,000, Pension and holidays. If you are interested in applying for the position or have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch, call Giuseppe Leo or Bethany Pirie on 0141 816 0116