Senior Warehouse Manager
£35,000-40,000 + excellent benefits
Lancashire – commutable from North Manchester, Preston and Bradford
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing food distribution business based in Lancashire.
Due to the company’s recent level of growth plus significant investment from the parent company, they are now looking for a Senior Warehouse Manager to join the team.
As a provider of premium food products to high end customers, this company are looking to continuously improve themselves and continue to invest in both the site and their people.
You will have the opportunity to manage an already successful team, train and develop the staff, and ensure the shift runs as smoothly as possible.
The company have an ethos of promoting from within, and rarely look externally for additional managers. However, at this time, it is important they find the right person with strong experience of continuous improvement who can bring in new ideas and ways of working.
Health & Safety, Customer Service and Quality are extremely important, you must have experience in improving these to the highest level. Experience managing large warehouse teams in the food industry is essential.
The role will involve:
- Managing a large warehouse around 100-200 employees
- Ensuring the shift runs smoothly with no issues
- Continuously train and develop the team
- Work on improvement projects to ensure the warehouse runs to the highest standards
- Working both days and nights
In return you will receive:
- A salary of around £35-40,000 depending on level of experience
- 5% matched pension
- A long list of benefits such as funding towards personal activities
- Genuine career progression – no dangling carrots
- Continuous personal development
This is the chance to work for a rapidly growing business (25% year on year) with significant investment from the parent company.
If you would like to discuss in more detail please don’t delay, apply now. We are looking to start interviewing ASAP.
Call 0113 205 4970 for more information.