- Contract Type
12 Month Contract - potential to go permanent
£35,000 per annum (pro-rata)
We are looking for an NPD Manager to join our Marketing team with one of the UK’s leading confectionery suppliers.
This role will see the successful individual oversee the development of a specific category of products from brief through to launch. You will use your creativity, industry knowledge and consumer insights and excellent project management skills to deliver this.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact in an ambitious company that’s built its way up from humble beginnings, you could be the person we’re looking for.
- Drive the development & delivery of multiple product projects from concept to launch via cross-functional teams, with the overall management of the product from Gate 2 to Gate 4.
- Working with the Marketing Manager, Buyer and Category and Insights Manager, to ensure effective product range management.
- Ensure on-time delivery, within budget, being customer-facing and achieve business KPIs.
- Efficient and accurate product costing demonstrating financial awareness and understanding.
- Working with the relevant teams in the business to ensure that the products are right for the UK market (legally and technically compliant)
- Working with the wider Marketing ensure products are delivering to original brief and in line with UK insight to ensure successful selling story to the trade (this may involve product testing and validation).
You will have a proven track record of NPD project management, as well as being organised and have great communication skills as you will be working cross-functionally. You should be analytical in your approach as well as have good commercial awareness.
Apply for NPD Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly