Job Title: Production Planner
Location: Bishops Stortford
Salary: Competitive Basic + Excellent Benefits
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain
- Manage the production planning process for the total turnover of our Formula One state of the art chilled food factory
- Model forward capacity based on forecast demand
- Model finished goods inventory to maintain service levels to all sales sectors
- A key player in the S&OP business process, co-ordinating production and capacity plans
- Responsibility for the materials planning and forecasting process
- Maintain finished product and materials inventory policies
- Co-ordinate the supply of third party co-packed product from suppliers
- Ensure factory, engineering, technical and NPD plans are developed appropriately
- Oversee the development and maintain the planning system
- Liaise closely with NPD on new products and launches
- Produce weekly production plans and conduct the weekly planning process
- Previous FMCG manufacturing experience
- Gravitas, tenacious, confident, motivation and determination
- Possess strong administration and analytical skills, high attention to detail
- Networking and influencing skills internally & externally, advocate of improvement, prepared to challenge the thinking of the business
- An excellent communicator, both verbally, presentation and in writing
- A good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
- Enjoy working in a busy, deadline driven and creative environment
Gü was launched with 3 products in 2003 and now with a current portfolio of over 40 top notch products that are eaten somewhere in the world every 2 seconds. A fabulous story of pure genius and a brilliant team of people with ambitions and people with ambitions and plans to take Gu into more categories and eating occasions. “Is ordinary out of the question? Is spectacular up your street? Deliciousness part of your DNA? Then you’ve got what it takes… and we want what you’ve got. And yes. This is the company you’ve dreamed of working for…
Gü Puds (also known as Noble Desserts Holdings Ltd) is a company on a mission to blow the minds of pleasure seekers everywhere. Ever since we first sneaked Gü onto the shelves of a local supermarket, we’ve been pouring our hearts into making these victories more widespread; from a little-known secret to a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions.Today, from our London HQ in West London to the sunny shores of France, we’re taking the world by storm. With sales of over £50 million we are continuing to grow globally, taking Europe by storm. To us, it’s a labour of love. A journey of joy. Every atom of cheesecake, mousse, tartlet, molten middle, and soufflé is a little victory for us. Delicious, explosive victory. The fact is, we love our job and you can taste it.”
APPLY: Trust your impulses and tell us why you should be part of our talented team by calling our resourcing partner or email your CV to us via the apply button quoting reference 3049/137fmj.
All third party applications will be forwarded to our Outsourced Resourcing Lead, Nicky Stapleton.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.