Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Director with a background in the FMCG industry? Have you worked within a blue chip organisation and are looking to join a fast paced and growing business with an international presence? If so, please read on!
The business are a global FMCG business who have expanded rapidly across the EMEA region. Due to the achievement of ambitious growth targets, they are looking to add a Quality Assurance Director to their team to focus on supporting and improving the QA processes across the EMEA region.
- Travel to production sites across the EMEA region to provide technical support, support investigations, ensure proper change control and conduct Quality and Food Safety Management System Audits
- Management of assigned non-conformances and incidents
- Implement new processes and improve the existing procedures as part of the Quality Management System
- Build effective relationships with customers, suppliers, contract manufacturers and internal stakeholders
- Manage, train and develop direct reports
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience within a senior leadership role within the Quality function of a blue chip organisation, within the food or drink industry
- Experience of external QMS and FSMS auditing, preferably trained as a lead auditor on food safety management systems or an ISO standard
- Experience of supporting NPD projects and production trials
- Excellent language skills both written and verbal, additional European language skills advantageous
- Flexible, enthusiastic and hardworking, committed to a career in Quality Management
- Ability to adapt to change and willing to travel