Our client are a successful food business with a great reputation in the industry. A fantastic vacancy has arisen for a Demand Planner in West Yorkshire.
- Monitor stock balances and sales on all categories and forecast accurately
- Analyse data to understand seasonal and promotional trends
- Full responsibility to ensure stock is in the correct warehouse to fulfil sales
- Forward forecast company’s stock holding
- Ensure optimum levels of stock are maintained based on demand
- Demand Planning experience or similar skillset within FMCG (ideally food)
- Advanced Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Analytical individual
- Strong communication skills
What’s on offer?
- Up to £40k
- Monday – Friday
If you feel that your experience matches the above, please upload your CV today. If you would like more information, please contact Sarah Gegan at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060.