Pasta Filata Expert, Dairy cultures and enzymes
Are you driven by innovation and expertise support combining cultures, enzymes and Cheese making? Are you service minded with a focus on a great customer experience? Then this opportunity might be for you.
Global Application Cheese is searching for a Pasta Filata Cheese Expert to provide expertise to our customers globally. The position is located either in Denmark or in France.
The department Cheese is developing cultures and enzymes for our cheese customers all over the world. We aim at making a difference for customers, for other colleagues and for ourselves. Our core competences are to bring the best ingredients solutions for our cheese customers and assist them with our application expertise. Training of the sales team and working partnership with our customers are a part of our daily life. The department has 40 competent and experienced employees located in Denmark (Hoersholm), France (Arpajon) and US (Milwaukee).
The department has access to modern laboratories and excellent Application Technology Centres for production of cheese in Hørsholm and in Arpajon. The department collaborates with customers, colleagues, universities, research institutes and other partners both nationally and internationally.
As our new Pasta Filata Expert it will be your responsibility to support customers on existing products mainly within Denmark, France, Germany and Eastern Europe.
- Advise our customers and colleagues how to best use our cultures, our enzymes and adjust the Cheese technology to reach the desired Pasta Filata functionalities
- Perform troubleshooting at customers and creating solution
- Plan, perform and report on trials
- Hands-on work in the cheese pilots and laboratories
- Drive and perform Application competence development activities – locally and by participation in network with colleagues from all over the world
- Prepare and conduct presentations, seminars and training of internal as well as external customers
As you will be part of a global team and hold a position of support to clients frequent travels are to be expected.
Your personal profile
It is essential that you have 5-10 years of experience working specifically with Pasta Filata combined with knowledge about designing experiments and statistical data processing.
On the more personal side:
- You are excellent at creating strong relationships build on trust and credibility
- You love travelling and being in the field with our customers
- You are ambitious, highly self-driven and you see opportunities!
- You are always looking for ways to develop yourself and aim at becoming a recognised expert
- You are a good communicator both verbally and in writing, have multicultural understanding and you master English and preferably a second language
A position in an international work environment, the opportunity to influence the future within Cheese cultures and enzymes and to be a part of a passionate and highly skilled team.
For more information and application
If you have questions, please contact Director Jean-Michel Lepetit at email@example.com
Deadline for applications are October 13, 2019.