NPD Project Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
We are one of the leading and most respected brands in the superfood industry, importing from across the world and selling our superfoods into some of the biggest retailers and multiples in Europe.
In an industry that is rapidly evolving, we pride ourselves on the fact that we stay one step ahead of our competitors, continually searching for more nutritious superfoods and developing new delicious, vegan products that our consumers will love.
If you want to work in a vibrant, entrepreneurial business with ambitious growth plans then keep reading!
As we continue to grow our product portfolio we are looking for a new proactive individual to join our vibrant NPD team. The role is to develop various new vegan brands across a superfood based premium health market. You will need experience in recipe development and the ability to contribute ideas for new products and ingredients.
The role will be extremely varied, you will work closely with the existing NPD team and others across the business so will need good people skills and the ability to get the best out of people. Although you need plenty of creativity you will also need to be organised and driven to be keep projects on track and meeting deadlines during the development process.
Other duties will include:
- Working with Trading Standards to ensure pack copy and artwork is legal and approved.
- Proof reading artwork, pack copy, product descriptions and nutritional data.
- Liaising with Soil Association and Vegan Society for product sign off.
- Ensuring supplier and product approval for all NPD
- Project costings
- Sourcing ingredients and ordering samples.
- Ensuring delivery in a consistent manner in line with agreed procedures, specifications and legislation.
- Managing internal and external trials.
- Working with suppliers and third parties including couriers, copackers, designers etc.
You must be a confident, hands-on team player with a sense of urgency and have technical expertise and knowledge to work on product mixing and new recipes. Knowledge in dealing with approvals and compliance on relevant food authorities including Trading Standards will be beneficial.
You will have a superior knowledge with everything superfood and healthy living related. You will have an in depth knowledge of our market and will always be tracking the latest trends, ingredients and recipes.
You will have experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and be accustomed to working to tight deadlines in an ever changing environment.
You will be highly numerate, have excellent attention to detail and be commercially savvy. Self-motivated with strong planning skills and problem-solving capabilities. You will be confident in all Microsoft programmes. A good sense of humour is a must.
What we offer in return for the best:
- Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm (Monday – Friday). Flexible by arrangement.
- Company pension
- Opportunity to work with a highly passionate team of foodies and innovators in our category.
- Amazing superfoods to boost your health and wellbeing
- 2 day company paid volunteering day
- Life Assurance policy
- Beautiful countryside office location with free parking
Apply for NPD Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly