As Process Technologist, you’ll act as a key link between the product development kitchen and the production line.
With a focus on product trials, you will be responsible for the planning, preparation and successful delivery of process development, as well as line trials, to support the smooth transition to full production and launch.
You’ll need to challenge and investigate potential continuous improvement projects and facilitate relevant trials to drive product enhancements, whilst ensuring everything complies with food safety and quality standards.
You will ensure that all line trails are fully documented and will provide guidance and advice to cross functional manufacturing teams, building strong relationship to drive results.
You will also provide information to support the creation of customer and factory specifications, leading to the accurate and appropriate product labelling information.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Park Royal, we have a team of around 1,150 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps and platters for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Morrisons, Co-op, Spar, Wilko, Sutherlands, Iceland and Poundland.
- You will have previous experience of working within food manufacturing.
- You’ll have strong communication and influencing skills and be comfortable in dealing with a wide range of people at all levels.
- You’ll have strong organisational skills alongside the ability to manage multiple tasks, always focusing on delivering results against tight deadlines.
- With expertise in interpretation of customer code of practice, you’ll have the ability to evaluate and interpret shelf life results.
- Knowledge of legal labelling legislation and a variety of retailer web based systems is required alongside a good level of general computer literacy.
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
• Competitive salary and job-related benefits
• Pension up to 8% matched
• Company share save scheme
• Greencore Qualifications
• Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company