Head of Quality Management Systems – FMCG Beverage
Job Title: Head of Quality Management Systems – FMCG Beverage
Salary: Competitive salary plus car allowance & benefits
Sector / Industry: FMCG / Drink
Would you like to work for a category leading organisation, who operate within the Beverage sector? Are you looking for a role where you can make a significant impact to a global business and fast track your career with a dynamic organisation based in North London? Does working in a fast paced environment where everyone has a passion for what they do excite you? Are you an enthusiastic and engaging senior Quality professional experience within Quality Management System role?
I am looking for an ambitious, passionate QMS Director with experience within a quality role from a FMCG food, drink, dairy, supplements or pharmaceutical background, with a number of years’ experience working within the Quality department of a Food & Beverage company with extensive knowledge of Quality Management Systems. This is your opportunity to make a direct impact to a rapidly growing company who are leaders within the beverage sector and step into a newly created role of QMS Director.
- Create, implement & continually improve effective Quality and Food Safety Management Systems for the EMEA region.
- Ensure processes & procedures across the EMEA region are standardised, fit for purpose, documented and recorded appropriately.
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy customer, regulatory or internal stakeholder requirements.
- Manage the key processes related to consumer complaints and non-conformances.
- Ensure that effective corrective actions are undertaken to address any non-conformities found.
- Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for the department and ensure alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Develop, implement & manage a training program for the ongoing development of the Quality department and QMS.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
- Communicate effectively to all levels of the business (verbally & in writing).
- Deputise as required for the regional VP & other QA Directors within the business.
- Manage, lead, coach, train, motivate and develop direct reports.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A science degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within the Quality function of a Food & Beverage organisation.
- Experience of developing and implementing Managements Systems.
- Experience of external QMS & FSMS Auditing, preferably trained as a Lead Auditor on Food Safety Management Systems or on an ISO standard.
- Experience of Non Conformance and Incident Management.
- Excellent English language communication skills (written & verbal).
- Additional Language skills advantageous.
- Experience with statistical analysis and Six sigma/ Lean methodologies advantageous.
- Fully computer literate (Microsoft Office and databases)
- Competitive salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare and benefits
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Nikita Pottinger 0161 639 0080
Apply for Head of Quality Management Systems – FMCG Beverage
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly