Do you get excited at the thought of new projects and challenges?
I am currently recruiting for a Programme Manager position at a household name food manufacturer based in the North East.
The business is constantly expanding and is looking for new members of the team to:
- Deliver cross-functional projects from insight to launch on business agreed dates.
- Lead and facilitate change to improve the business overall and enhance project delivery.
- Create high performing teams and challenge the ‘norm’ when needed.
The right candidate will have:
- Food manufacturing experience.
- Excellent communication skills in both individual presentations and group discussions/meetings.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and understanding/application of the Stage-Gate process.
- Demonstrated experience to impact, influence and coach teams.
This role would suit a candidate with varied experience or someone looking for the next step in their career towards a leadership role. This is inclusive of those within NPD, Technical, Food Project Management or Supply Chain.
If this sounds of interest then please contact me.