Senior Software Developer
Here you are the unsung hero of your craft scrolling through page after page of mundane job adverts trying to find your next career step.
You can plan, coordinate and action activates across the full delivery lifecycle. You do this by working closely with the Development Team.
This role is challenging to say the least but you will already be used to a wide variety of projects and responsibilities because of professional and approachable person that you are.
You can ensure that all code is of a high quality by way of regular code reviews and automated testing, this goes hand in hand with your understanding of scrum / agile / waterfall development methodologies.
Because the best is never good enough you will always be identifying use cases for new technologies / areas for development that may be of benefit to the Company and most importantly yourself.
Experience of the following:
- C# and .NET technologies such as MVC.
- T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Desktop development - WPF with MVVM.
The following technologies are not essential but would be beneficial:
- OAuth and OpenID Connect
- IIS web server configuration
Experience and understanding of the following software development concepts:
- Object-oriented programming and the design of object-oriented software.
- Agile development methodologies such as Scrum, and more traditional design and documentation techniques.
- ORM technologies such as Entity Framework.