We have an exciting opportunity for a Demand Implant to join our Kiveton team where our team of 640 colleagues work together to produce Quiches & Savoury Tarts, Chilled Soups and Sauces for leading food retailers.
The world of food is fast paced and your role will include:
- Implementing the agreed Demand strategy to achieve budgeted business performance
- Building maintaining accurate forecasts
- Overlaying business intelligence onto the forecasts to provide insight and analysis into trends.
- Developing the forecasting related systems and processes
- Working with the site planning teams to ensure that sites are comfortable with forecasts and communicating with a key customer where issues arise.
- Agreeing promotional volumes between Greencore and our customer, converting into a daily sales plan for Site planning teams.
- Acting as the main contact for communication between site planning teams and our customer.
Are you a proactive business analyst looking for a new & rewarding challenge with a leading producer of convenience food?
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced food manufacturer.
Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites within the UK we supply all of the UK's major supermarkets and retailers with everything from sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
This role will require you to be able to think on your feet and be reactive to change so it's essential you are able to meet tight customer deadlines in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining a professional demeanour.
You will also be:
- Highly numerate and analytical with a minimum of 1 year's experience of working in an analytical focused role within an FMCG environment
- A confident user of Microsoft Excel to interpret and manage spreadsheets
- A proactive self-starter confident to build customer relationships
- A team player able to influence the broader business team
- Organised and structured
- An excellent communicator confident to communicate at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders
- Competitive salary in relation to your experience
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Pension up to 8% matched contributions
- Company share save scheme
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- An opportunity to join a company which offers genuine career progression within the Commercial function
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company